Accept your genius and say what you think. Ralph Waldo Emerson A place where I can be myself! Express myself, and have fun all at the same time!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wow

Well hello, this is pretty crazy stuff. Its been 3 years since I have been on this blog. I totally forgot all about it. I am now 15 and am going to Ray-Pec High-school. I still play soccer and last year I made varsity for the high-school team. Life is going great. I am doing well in all my classes and am meeting a ton of new people.
On another note, it is so weird coming back to my old blog and reading all of this stuff. It's so funny to look back and read and remember how goofy I was back then. I kind of like this blog idea; maybe I will start updating it again. Although nobody reads it I kind of like having it as a little personal journal that will last forever, and personally I like typing a whole lot more than writing stuff out. Well, we shall see how this plays out but hopefully I can stick with it and start writing up here again.
I was reading my old blog posts and I can't help but think how funny I was (and am). It seems every post was a joke about something or other. And also its cool to see how well I was writing. I look at it now and its like, "dang, I was a pretty good writer back then." Of course I still am, as you can see.
Hmm, well I can't think of anything to say, but if there is anyone out there that ever reads this, feel free to comment on it. I will be interested to know whether or not people are actually reading this. I think I am going to change the background and the name, any suggestions?
Well, tonight I have youthgroup. This year is so weird because there are not very many senior leaders and we have gotten very small. The youth leaders are now the Oday's and Howard's; they are so amazing. I have been taking guitar lessons for awhile now and I just started practicing with our youth band, we're not very good (especially me) but it's fun and it's really good practice. Maybe someday I will be good enough to be in a band (thats wishful thinking).
Hope you have a great day, Andrew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home