Accept your genius and say what you think. Ralph Waldo Emerson A place where I can be myself! Express myself, and have fun all at the same time!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Energy Drink


The new energy drink Cocaine has recently come out and i can't wait to buy it!!!!! if you must you can buy it for me for Christmas, but you will have to get it online, because it is not sold very many places! So please, buy it for me, actually if you don't your not aloud to read my blog anymore, only people who pay me, in other words give me cocaineā„¢ energy. SO PLEASE??!!!! Lol, im just kidding. But i must say that it will be the best energy drink ever!


Here is a graph of all the energy drinks compared to Cocaineā„¢ energy drink.


3 Comments:

Blogger Boy of Destiny said...

oops, sry about the pics, i sorta mixed them up. but its really confusing so its not my fault!!

12/11/2006 3:24 PM

 
Blogger Tim P. said...

did you find that song I told you about? Come on you triple decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce...

12/14/2006 3:28 PM

 
Blogger Boy of Destiny said...

yes, i found it. but i found out AFTER i downloaded it that it was some dumb acopella/rap/rock group doing it, so im gonna find a different version...

12/15/2006 4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home