Accept your genius and say what you think. Ralph Waldo Emerson A place where I can be myself! Express myself, and have fun all at the same time!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

'sunday school'

My 'Sunday School' class is going to be doing a skit for my Church Sunday. I can't believe it, I actually have a part!! Now I can finally show off my mad talent for drama (not). Well, lets just hope that someone doesn't forget their lines then puke from embarrassment all over the stage (it could get the worse). I'll update you sometime to tell you how it went. But be warned it could just be a pack of lies. So Ta ta for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim P. said...

it's always a pack of lies...

So what part do you have? The crazy beggar who can't control his eyes or bowels? Perhaps the Christian with touretts who can't stop cursing in Church?

10/13/2006 6:48 AM

 
Blogger Boy of Destiny said...

"it's always a pack of lies..."
well i know but not everyone does. Oh, and actually, believe it or not, i am the sadistic TV addict.

10/13/2006 2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home